Warrior Support Team™ Warrior Reintegration Bags
With the help and input of wounded, ill, and injured warriors, we have designed a Warrior Reintegration Bag filled with resources. These bags are being distributed to wounded, ill, and injured warriors in both military facilities and in homes around the United States.
Request a Warrior Reintegration Bag
The Warrior Reintegration Bag includes a variety of items to accomplish two things: to provide resources to the warrior to aid in recovery, and to provide items to help re-establish their team identity. If you are a wounded, ill, or injured warrior and would like to receive a Warrior Reintegration Bag, or if you know someone who you feel may benefit from one, click here to contact us.
Contents of the Warrior Support Team (WST) Messenger Bag
- Special Warrior Support Team™ edition of The Wounded Warrior Handbook
- Once a Warrior Wired For Life by Dr. Bridget Cantrell
- Souls Under Siege by Dr. Bridget Cantrell
- Down Range: To Iraq and Back by Dr. Bridget Cantrell
- Courage After Fire: Coping Strategies for Troops Returning from Iraq and Afghanistan and Their families by K. Armstrong, S. Best, and P. Domenici
- Spiral bound 3-in-1 with business card holder pages, sticky notes, & notebook
- Pen/highlighter combination
- Travel mug
Help Fund a Warrior Reintegration Bag
We need your help to fund the Warrior Reintegration Bags. Click here to make a donation. If you are an organization or company that would like to sponsor the messenger bags, please contact us for sponsorship opportunities. Click here to contact us.
I'm so grateful for MarineParents.com... they sent me their Warrior Reintegration Bag, at no cost to me. The Wounded Warrior Handbook truly helped me successfully advocate on my son's behalf. Becca, Marine Mom